Monday, March 7

One Shoe

I had bought me a new pair of penny loafers and went to see Hindman vs. Hazard. It got down to the last minutes and one point was holding Hindman and I remember so well the Referee made a call that me and the rest of the crowd thought was entirely out of order and I got carried away, pulled off one of my new shoes and threw it at the Ref hitting him right in the back. They started looking for someone with only one shoe and my boyfriend told me to fake a faint sort of which I did. He covered me up with a big coat and carried me to safety and to this day I don't think anyone except those nearby ever knew what happened.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I love it!! I would have loved to been at that game and saw the shoe hit the Ref. Sometimes they deserve it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete